Blast and Ballistic Protection for Military and Civilian Vehicles
A.D.A.P.T.™ UltraNANO™ coatings provide an advanced, lightweight alternative to the traditional up-armoring processes for both military and civilian vehicle applications. Our products allow for drastic reductions in weight, and greatly enhance the blast, ballistic, and anti-spalling characteristics of the protected vehicle.
How A.D.A.P.T.™ UltraNANO™ coatings enhance the blast and ballistic performance of armored vehicles:
- A.D.A.P.T.™ UltraNANO™ allows for great reductions in the mass of a traditionally up-armored vehicle. Our product reinforces the blast and ballistic materials, and provides the opportunity to reduce the ratio of heavy ballistic steel utilized in the vehicle solution.
- A.D.A.P.T.™ UltraNANO™ prevents spalling and fragmentation from entering the personnel areas of the protected vehicle, and protects the occupants from the energy created by the event.
- A.D.A.P.T.™ UltraNANO™ has self-healing capabilities, due to the elongation properites of the product. This is important for preventing the loss of critical fluids in the event of an explosion or ballistic event.
- Lightweight Ballistic/Spall Protection
- Superior Blast Mitigation Solution
- Noise Reduction Properties on Protected Surfaces
- Reductions in Thermal Transfer from Engine to Passenger Compartments