Blast, Ballistic and Anti-Fouling Protection for Marine Applications
A.D.A.P.T.™ NanoTech coatings provide superior protection for blast, ballistic, and anti-fouling for maritime applications. Our coatings increase the life and longevity of steel structures that are exposed to harsh saltwater environments, and with UltraNANO™, provide lightweight blast and ballistic protection for the vessels that travel in high-risk areas.
How A.D.A.P.T.™ NanoTech Coatings Provide Superior Blast, Ballistic and Anti-Fouling Properties for marine applications
- A.D.A.P.T.™ SuperNANO™ repairs and protects rust prone steel structures, and encapsulates the substrate with an impermeable monolithic membrane which prevents moisture from oxidizing the surface of the vessel.
- A.D.A.P.T.™ SuperNANO™ is unmatched in protective capabilities, greatly outperforming existing coating options used in maritime environments.
- A.D.A.P.T.™ SuperNANO™ provides superior anti-fouling properties which eliminate the growth of sea life on the submerged portions of the vessel, which greatly improves efficiency by reducing the parasitic drag caused by sea life growth.
- A.D.A.P.T.™ UltraNANO™ provides blast and ballistic protection for personnel quarters, safe zones, and critical components of the vessel.
- Rapid Set Solution, Rapid Return to Service Coating
- Superior Corrosion Mitigation Solution
- Unmatched Anti-Fouling Properties
- Increase the Service Life of the Vessel